Gettin' there...

2:33 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hey kiddos,
Just briefly letting you know that I have not forgotten about this blog. Okay, I did. I do that. But I'm going to do my very best to put a for-reals post up here this weekend about this summer and what I'm up to now that school has started. This, however, cannot happen today as I am swamped with homework and would very much to go to sleep before... tomorrow. SO... yes. Remember to check out my also-not-been-updated-in-far-to-long other blog, a collaborative effort I've put together with a bunch of people whose opinions I value, about things we want the world to know about!
http://wewantyoutoknow.blogspot.com/
Alright, that's it for the moment. Now to read some crap fascinating and insightful information on differential equations that I will never use again even though I plan to teach math for much of the rest of my life will be useful and valuable to me for the remainder of my days.


Edit 9/12: Haha just kidding.  I'm super behind on my homework this weekend because I decided to, you know, enjoy myself instead.  Lame.  But anyway, I'll update this puppy as soon as I can feel justified in doing so.  So don't hold your breath. :)

0 comments: